Get In Touch

Matrix Age Management Blog

  • Live Well
  • Age Well
  • Eat Well

Do Different People Function Better At Different Times Of The Day?

0 Comments

Sleep — it’s the topic of many health discussions in today’s medical world. By now, we’re all aware that getting adequate sleep each night is crucial to our well-being. Being rested gives you more energy and helps you tackle the day, while sleep deprivation causes fatigue and cravings and can lead to more serious problems.

Continue Reading

Shy Shut-Eye? Combat Poor Sleep Quality As You Age

0 Comments

Many people begin to notice changes in their sleep patterns as they age. They tend to experience a decrease in sleep quality, assuming it’s a normal occurrence that not much can be done about.

Continue Reading

5 Tips For Falling Asleep Faster

0 Comments

Sleep — we all want it, but very few of us get enough of it. Experts advise adults to sleep seven to eight hours a night, minimum. But with hectic schedules and obligation lists a mile long, most adults sleep much less.

Continue Reading

How Much Sleep Is Enough Sleep?

0 Comments

A recent study completed by the CDC found that only 65 percent of the population is getting seven hours of sleep or more each night. This means the other 35 percent of the population is not getting enough sleep, putting them at higher risk of developing heart disease, obesity, stroke, and other serious health issues. This study is one of many that demonstrates the importance of getting enough sleep.

Continue Reading

Sleep Better By...

0 Comments

Sleep is crucial to your overall health; in fact, recent studies have shown that sleep is nearly as important to preventing disease and controlling weight as a healthy diet and regular exercise. 

Continue Reading

How Does Sleep Affect Your Health?

0 Comments

Although nothing feels better than waking up refreshed, a good night's rest is often easier said than done. Modern times offer more distractions and sleep thieves than ever before, such as the internet and smartphones. 

Continue Reading

Recent Posts

Newsletter Subscribe