The proverb says: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. But what if a healthier lifestyle didn’t have to mean ‘all work?’ What if one of the keys to achieving optimal health included participating in regular sexual activity?
Now that we have your attention, you’d probably be interested in knowing that the National Institute of Health has determined that a healthy sex life goes hand-in-hand with a healthy life.
In fact, participating in regular sexual activity has some seriously beneficial side effects, including:
- More restorative sleep patterns – an orgasm can act as nature’s sleeping pill!
- Reduced stress and more relaxation – just like regular exercise, sex can help relieve anxiety and lower stress hormones.
- Better mental clarity and sharper focus – Studies have actually found that those who engaged in regular, weekly sex outperformed in mental tasks over those who engaged in sex on a monthly basis, or not at all.
- Improved mood and happiness – a recent survey found that married men are 135 percent happier than single men."
- Natural pain management – Sex releases endorphins that can increase your tolerance to pain by up to 70% during orgasm.
- Better physical shape – Sex is a great form of exercise! Physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout, hence you burn calories. Talk about a win-win!
- Boosted immune system – Regular sex can build up your immunity. Immunoglobulin A, an antigen that fights the flu increases when the frequency of sex increases.
- Reduced cancer risk – An Australian study found that men who ejaculate 21-times per month were less likely to develop prostate cancer.
Is Your Sex Life Not What It Used To Be?
If you’re one of the nearly 52 percent of males in the United States struggling with erectile dysfunction (ED), you’re not alone. Fortunately, aging doesn’t have to mean a decrease in your sex life any more than a healthy lifestyle has to be pinned down under the term ‘all work and no play.’
For example, did you know that over 80 percent of ED cases are caused by poor blood flow and not simply an unavoidable side effect of aging? It’s true. This is a good thing because it means the majority of ED cases are, in fact, treatable.
The GAINSWave Process
Enter GAINSWave®, a new procedure Matrix Age Management is offering our patients. GAINSWave is a safe, comfortable, and proven procedure for men of any age. By utilizing high frequency, low intensity sound waves, blood flow to the penis is improved, aged blood vessels are repaired, growth of new blood vessels is stimulated, and decades of micro-plaque is removed. The result: successful treatment of ED and enhanced sexual performance. The road to a healthier life, restored.
For many men over the age of 40, issues with getting and maintaining an erection have been accepted as just another part of the aging process. But research has shown that this is not always the case. In fact, age is not even the driving factor behind ED.
Don’t let ED ruin the mood. Get your libido back on track. Schedule a consultation with Matrix Age Management for more information about the GAINSWave process and how it can help enhance your sex life and improve your relationship with your partner.