Many people who want to lose weight try dieting. Eating healthy, nutritious food is a great way to cut down on extra pounds.
Unfortunately, these foods don't always taste good. Even worse, they often don't keep you feeling full, which means you're forced to eat even more not-good food.
Many Matrix clients experience these same struggles on the Matrix diet, along with one other one: not having a quick, easy-to-make snack to hold them over between meals. Fortunately, Daily Harvest Smoothies are the perfect solution.
Are you beginning a healthier diet regimen or looking for something healthy you can whip up in a hurry? Here's why you should try these smoothies for yourself.
Daily Harvest was started by New York mom Rachel Drori. Drori craved a delicious smoothie, but she didn't have the time to look up a recipe and create one herself. She realized there had to be an easier way. So she created Daily Harvest Smoothies. Today, you can enjoy the fruits of her labor.
The company's mission is to bring fresh organic ingredients in new ways to people across the country. Their innovative freezing technology keeps the nutrients and flavor in ripe organic foods, making them easy to package and ship without detracting from the taste.
Every recipe is packed with superfoods, organic ingredients and tons of flavor. This helps them taste good while providing nutrition and adhering to several types of diets.
In addition to working well with the Matrix Comprehensive Age Management Program, they are also compliant with these diets:
- Gluten free
- Low carb, low sugar, or low calorie
Daily Harvest currently offers 14 different flavors in their smoothie line. Each one contains a unique combination of fruits, seeds, oils and other ingredients. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Cacao + Avocado - This smoothie offers the strong taste of chocolate with ingredients like cacao, vanilla bean, zucchini, avocado, raw pumpkin seeds, dates and sea salt.
- Strawberry + Peach - Fruit rules in this smoothie with a combination of strawberry, banana, peach, raspberry, goji berry, oats and flax seeds. This smoothie helps revive and make you feel ready to take on the day.
- Acai + Cherry - Get the taste of summer all year-round with this blend of sweet cherry, blueberry, banana, kale, raspberry and acai berry. This berry combination is tasty while offering you a blast of nutrition.
- Cold Brew + Almond - If you want a blast of coffee in your smoothie, this one will do the trick. It includes cold brew coffee, raw almonds, banana, cacao, coconut oil, coffee beans, vanilla bean and sea salt.
- Mango + Papaya - The taste of the tropics is perfect for a hot summer's day. You can have it close at hand with this combination of mango, papaya, acerola cherry, pineapple and macadamia nuts.
The best thing about these smoothies is the easy prep. You store the smoothie packages. When you're ready to drink them, you open up the package, pop the ingredients into a blender, add water or almond milk, and hit start. In about a minute, you have a smoothie ready to go.
Where Can You Get Them?
Want to avoid packing on the extra pounds? Download our free Portion Control Guide.
Image source: daily-harvest.com